I love reading travel quotes; especially the ones that I can relate to personally – the ones that manage to sum up those exact feelings from my own travels.
Here is a list of 10 of the best travel quotes I have come accross, I hope you find them as inspiring as I do…
1) “Travelling leaves you speechless then turns you into a storyteller”. – Ibn Battuta
2) “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life”. – Michael Palin.
3) “Of all the books in the World, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport”. – Anon
4) “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures”. – Anon
5) “It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what’s changed is you.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
6) “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
7) “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
8) “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.” – Caskie Stinnett
9) “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
10) “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live.” -Hans Christian Anderson